Re: Need advice for dual licensing

Sorry for making inroads to other peoples territories. I just wanted to
know if dual licensing is possible. Obviously is is not possible  to
combine GPL and other licences, but why are people talking about it?
I've seen several notes about this on the web: Note that I have not
releasesd any (code or binary whatever) yet, so whatever choice made
about dual licensing is for you to advise on, not me I'm just the
copyright holder so far....

--
Svante Signell <svante.signell@telia.com>