Re: (DRAFT 2) FAQ on documentation licensing

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:47:56PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Personally, I don't think it's a particularly compelling example because
> it's a way of extracting documentation from a program and we're trying
> to describe the opposite direction.  But I guess I don't really object
> to it either.

It's an example of how no consistent distinction between documentation and
programs can be drawn: the source *is* the documentation.  I think it's a
clear demonstration of how it's impossible to meaningfully hold programs and
documentation to different standards of freedom.

--
Glenn Maynard