Re: (DRAFT) FAQ on documentation licensing

O Mércores, 13 de Abril de 2005 ás 16:56:04 +0100, Andrew Suffield escribía:

> >     Of course, a copy of the GNU Emacs manual printed on dead trees is
> > unequivocally documentation,
> You mean 'not software'. It's always documentation; in softcopy form
> it happens to be software as well (and since it's written in info, it
> probably qualifies as a program).

 Yes, that's what I meant. I left it [1] as "definitely not software" :-)

==
[1] http://jacobo.tarrio.org/Documentation_licensing_FAQ [2]
[2] It doesn't have "DRAFT" in the URL but it does in the text.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/