Re: Debian website's copyright and license suggestions?

Hi Francesco!

You wrote:

> A less difficult solution is avoiding copyright assignements and simply
> asking for a license change: each copyright holder should be tracked,
> contacted and asked to agree with the relicensing.

I'm afraid that this will turn out to be infeasable.  Lots and lots of
people have contributed to the webpages.  To make it even worse, a lots
of translators used to work though general cvs accounts (like "dutch" or
"french"), making it even harder to find out who did what.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |