Re: Linux Documentation Project License (LDPL) v2.0

Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Fails the dissident test, but there's some level of disagreement over
> whether that matters.

Doesn't it depend on the meaning of "identified"?  We accept such licenses if
arbitrary pseudonyms are acceptable; we do not accept them if an "official"
identity of the sort which can be used to find the author's home address is
required.  I think that's pretty clear-cut; it's the licenses which are
vague.  :-P

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

A thousand reasons. http://www.thousandreasons.org/
Lies, theft, war, kidnapping, torture, rape, murder...
Get me out of this fascist nightmare!