Re: CDDL

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 11:07:23PM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> > Will the mail-minute-maker scripts be released?
>
> I hope so (above all things I hope that the reply will not be "which
> scripts? it's all done by hand!").

It's generated by a fairly icky perl script from a tree of files, in
the "directories as attribute lists" method, where the tree reflects
the structure of the debate. The data set contains a summary of each
point, its nature ("this is free", "this isn't free", "this is wrong",
"I dunno what this is", etc), and some links to the list archives. I'm
assembling that by hand this time; if it works out reasonably well
then I'll come up with more automation for next time (it's painfully
time-consuming to paste this stuff together from the archives but gets
the job done sooner than something complex involving mbox-processing
on master).

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |