Warzone data file

Hello debian-legal readers.

I'm going to package Warzone 2100 game, which was published on GPL license
not so far ago. After some discussions with current developers (which
aren't copyright holders) I have some questions wrt included data files.

Below is original announce published by copyright holders. Could you please
help us to determine what is current state of data files?
Are they free or not?

Please CC me answering, I'm not subscribed to this list.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland