Re: LGPL module linked with a GPL lib

On 7/31/05, Francesco Poli <frx@winstonsmith.info> wrote:
> Maybe a license that fits Michael's needs, but definitely *not* a
> DFSG-free one: unfortunately, at the moment, there are no CC licenses
> that comply with the DFSG...

I do not, at present, need a license at all; I am perfectly content
with the legal consequences of saying "it's unpublished, but feel free
to pass a few copies around privately".  If there's one thing I'm very
_un_likely to do, it's use a license drafted by some random people
whose agenda I don't know to say something that can be said in a dozen
words.

Cheers,
- Michael