Re: Is this license DFSG free?

It's not a free software license because of this one.

4. Initial Developer as Maintainer of Source Code
     The Initial Developer will be acting as the
maintainer of the Source Code.  You must notify the
Initial Developer of any modification which You create
or to which You contribute, except for internal
development and practice, via an electronic mail
message sent to info@urbancode.com.  The Initial
Developer may provide an Electronic Distribution
mechnism for the Modification to be made available.

This goes against the Freedom 3 of the FSF's free
software defination, and the 3rd clause of the Debian
Free software Guidelines.

-Wei Mingzhi

--- "Roberto C. Sanchez"

http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/License_UPL.txt