Is this license DFSG free?

[Please CC me, I am not subscribed to -legal]

I am considering filing an ITP and automated build server called
Anthill.  They have a free and non-free version.  The free version is
licensed [0] under a license that looks quasi-BSD with annoying
advertising clause.  That does not worry me so much as the last
paragraph of the license, which is a jurisdiction clause specifying
Cuyahoga County, Ohia as the venue.

Would this software be able to go into main or contrib (not sure which
yet, since it is Java and I don't know if it build with free Java

[0] http://www.urbancode.com/projects/anthill/License_UPL.txt

Roberto C. Sanchez