Re: New 'Public Domain' Licence

It  is better  you discuss  this with  opensource.org's licensediscuss
list.  They may  suggest you  another license  which meets  your needs
without proliferation.

Perhaps I was not clear that I do not intend to use this licence. I have noted that there have been at least ten requests for a licence that has for all intents and purposes no restrictions. a public domain licence. I was just offering such a licence. If you don't belive me that may people have requested such a licence look up these message ids:
1117160296.9411.55.camel@localhost.localdomain
Pine.LNX.4.62.0504150531460.5647@coredump.intra.peff.net