Re: Contract and Tort Law and the GPL

"Michael K. Edwards" <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]  My apologies for polluting people's in-boxes.  You will
> perhaps understand if I refrain from rebutting certain lines of
> argument henceforth, and not mistake it for an inability to do so.=20

Thanks for the apology. Would you consider posting a short outline
of how you would rebut the argument in general, rather than getting
annoyed writing a point-by-point demolition? I'd ignore any "you
can't answer everything you cut" replies, but if the OP wants to
flag one or two particularly significant points, that's different.

--
MJR/slef