Re: GPL and linking (was: Urgently need GPL compatible libsnmp5-dev replacement :-()

On 5/11/05, Michael K. Edwards <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> The drafter of this offer of contract has shouted from the rooftops
> that he has made no attempt to conform it with the applicable law.

You make it sound like RMS is attempting civil disobedience.

As I understand it, he's attempting to work completely within
the law with the GPL, and has never stated otherwise.

If you disagree, you're welcome to cite proof that I'm wrong.