Re: modification of zlib/libpng license, is this legally usable?

Le mercredi 27 avril 2005 à 19:35 +0200, Anders Bergh a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I've modified the zlib/libpng license to be a bit more restrictive for
> commercial usage.. I would like to get some feedback, and I also
> wonder if it's legally "usable".

As others told you before me, this is clearly not free. If you don't
want the library to be included in a proprietary product, you might want
to use the LGPL, or the GPL with case-by-case exceptions for commercial
products you approve.