Re: Linux and GPLv2#

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 01:30:16PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> Andrew seems to avoid Red Herring arguments more than I.

I asked for the rationale behind his calling fair use a "perversion",
and he refused to supply one.  It's that simple.  (The only reason
I can find is that he had no reason; he just attacks things--people
and laws alike--out of sheer habit, not for any particular reason.)

It's fairly disappointing that a simple request for rationale--an
honest attempt to understand someone's opinion--results in such a
waste of time as this thread, and no rationale.

--
Glenn Maynard