Re: GPL and Copyright Law (Was: Eclipse 3.0 Running ILLEGALY on Kaffe)

Etienne Gagnon wrote:
Hi All,

I am not subscribed to this mailing-list, so please CC answers to me (if any).

In this long message I will outline my interpretation of copyright law and the GNU GPL. I will actually cite the relevant parts (for computer Software) of the Canadian Copyright Act, which are surprisingly short, and quite clear, in my humble opinion.

Thank you Etienne, but since you are not a copyright holder on either Eclipse or any GPLd, copyrightable part of Kaffe, your opinions on how GPL applies to Kaffe are ... well ... irrelevant.

cheers,
dalibor topic