Re: VOCAL (Vovidia Communications License)

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 10:20:38AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Well, I figured that it only applied to "VOCAL" with that capitalization,
> which isn't as bad.

Well, I don't claim to know whether this clause means "grep -i", "grep
-w", or both ... :)  (Which, incidentally, is why I included the "Vocal
Minority" example, though I didn't think about capitalization.)

(I suspect the original author might have problems with people renaming
the software to "Vocal" and claiming that's distinct from "VOCAL", though.)

--
Glenn Maynard