Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 12:54:22PM -0700, Hans Reiser wrote:
> Chris Dukes wrote:
>

> >2) Get all of the reiserfs copyright holders to sign off on using the
> >license.
> >

> I have licensing rights to all of reiserfs in all versions.

You do not have copyright on code contributions that came from outside
of namesys, unless the copyright was released to you by the author.

You currently have licensing rights under GPL2 over all of that code.

As I said, shutup and talk with a lawyer.

--
Chris Dukes
Been there, done that, got the slightly-charred t-shirt. -- Crowder