Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 2)

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 12:17:12PM -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> The summary is also available here:
> 	http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary.txt
> 	http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary.html

I have seen no indication that this summary has become final, despite the
fact that it only prompted one objection (from Sean Kellogg[1], a virtual
paroxysm of dismay in which he apparently didn't even read the entire of
text of the summary).

What is required to move forward on this?  Do we *need* to move forward on

[1] Message-Id: <200407211653.18062.skellogg@u.washington.edu>

G. Branden Robinson                |     I'm a firm believer in not drawing
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     trend lines before you have data
branden@debian.org                 |     points.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     -- Tim Ottinger