Our Stance on new Sender ID Revision?

Moin,

According to a Reuters story, Microsoft's Sender-ID standard has been
revised and will be resubmitted to the IETF.

I wonder what people are thinking about this revision.
Do we have a common stance on it?

Here are URLs on it:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=6602007&section=news
http://it.slashdot.org/it/04/10/26/0426208.shtml
http://www.linuxtoday.com/developer/2004102601626NWDVNT
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/10/26/180243
http://www.shaftek.org.nyud.net:8090/blog/archives/000160.html

Here's our statement on the first revision
http://www.debian.org/News/2004/20040904

I currently can't find a link to the new revision
This may have incorporated some updates:
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spam_senderid_itpro.mspx

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto