Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance - choice of venue

Joe Moore writes:

>The freeness of a package effects much more than just the programmers.
>It effect the users too.  Please don't exclude the users that are
>interested.

Of course users are important to us, and we need to listen to their
opinions. But when it comes to making real decisions, DDs will always
have a much louder voice/vote.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra