Re: Helix Player under GPL (was Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance)

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:11, evan@debian.org wrote:
> I don't know what the dependencies are, or if there are any dependencies
> that would prevent [the Helix Player] from being in main. Thomas, is enough of the helix
> player code GPL'd that we can include it in main, regardless of what we
> conclude about the RPSL?

100% of the Helix Player should be GPL or GPL-compatible (e.g X11 code
that we import without changing the license).  If it's not, it's a
bug...please file that in our bug tracker.

Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org