Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance - choice of venue

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 01:05:45AM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> It's fairly easy to say "we're debating the QPL; this may affect these
> packages ...", but it's very hard to do the same for a specific restriction,
> which is probably what you're really looking for.  The best that could be
> hoped for is common language to grep for, which usually works to a degree,
> but it's not reliable ...

To be honest, I don't see any way to announce "we're debating about this random
clause"  and have people get interested. Perhaps in the announcement email
with the license and package names include a quick summary of the contested
points?

 - David Nusinow