Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance - choice of venue

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 05:08:51PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> "I'm fairly certain that there isn't clear consensus on this." is an
> overstatement? Sounds pretty benign to me. Again, keeping score of a few active
> -legal participants isn't enough to claim clear consensus for the whole project
> on whether something is non-free.

I find 80% to be pretty clear.  I guess you're one of the people claiming
that there's a silent majority secretly disagreeing with the vast majority
of d-legal (who can't be bothered to state their opinion and its rationale),
so there's no point in arguing this further.

--
Glenn Maynard