Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 11:33:54PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm really beginning to lose patience here - just about everybody here
> seems quite prepared to debate licenses forever, but doesn't want to
> actually _do_ anything about them...

Then please take up the work: make a suggested change, so we can see
what it is you think should be changed, and discuss its ramifications.
(Tip: rewording is better than adding; making the DFSG longer will
result in there being far more to disagree about, more words to play
lawyer with, more "intent" to debate, and probably have the reverse
effect you intend.)

--
Glenn Maynard