Re: Summary : ocaml, QPL and the DFSG.

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Brian, maybe i was too harsh, but sorry, i don't really like discussing these
> things, and your last post about the ocaml generated code went over the
> border, especially as i mentioned the gcc case and RMS's posts in another mail
> of this large thread.

You don't get to try to ban me from the thread, then reply directly to
me and expect me to be silent.  I've read every message on this
thread, and had done so at the time of that message.  I do understand
the difference between the code emitted by gcc and libgcc on one hand,
and ocamlopt and the ocaml runtime on the other.  I do not believe the
situations are as closely tied as you do, particularly given the fact
that the ocamllex, ocamlyaccc, and toplevel code are in the "compiler"
half.

You haven't addressed that argument, just talked about this being
analogous to GCC.

-Brian