Re: Summary : ocaml, QPL and the DFSG.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, luther@debian.org wrote:
> Brian, i ask you to not use again my name in your post, nor to
> participate in this thread about this.

Requesting that people refrain from participating in threads on -legal
is not reasonable at all.

Everyone is allowed to contribute to any thread on -legal. Even my
meager contributions are welcome.

Feel free to killfile a thread or refrain from reading any post, but
to attempt to coerce contributors into not participating in a
discussion is highly contemptible.

Finally, if people must attack eachother, kindly do it off list; or
better yet, don't.

Don Armstrong

--
If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu