Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 07:23:42PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:58:13PM -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> > The consensus on debian-legal seems to be strongly against the QPL.
>
> I suspect Sven thinks--or hopes we'll believe--that one person disagreeing
> with consensus two hundred times is roughly equivalent to the reverse.

To be fair, there are two people arguing against the QPL being non-free.  It
doesn't change the core of your premise, of course, just the numbers.  And
note that, at least in Sven's case, most of the disagreement consists of
abuse and assertion, not invalidating the arguments.

- Matt