Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:58:13PM -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> > Well, you claimed there was a consensus, while there is clearly no such thing.
> > Thus it is a lie intended to get the maintainer to take the course of action
> > you want through FUD, or at best a misinformed claim you should apologize for.

(Who could possibly argue with such reasoning?)

> The consensus on debian-legal seems to be strongly against the QPL.

I suspect Sven thinks--or hopes we'll believe--that one person disagreeing
with consensus two hundred times is roughly equivalent to the reverse.

> > And i hope you don't tell your AM that you are code hoarding, i doubt he will
> > appreciate.

Guilt by association--the bottom of the argumentation barrel ...

--
Glenn Maynard