Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On 2004-07-23 08:47:42 +0100 Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:

To be fair, there are two people arguing against the QPL being non-free.

I think there are more than that, but not all are helping to move things forward. ;-) In any case, it doesn't matter at this point what the numbers are. If their argument explains why a QPL-covered work follows DFSG and that isn't affected by the discussed problems, I hope most of us are humble enough to correct ourselves.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast