Re: cc65 licensing

Dear subset of debian-legal contributors,

Please try to be a bit more constructive when working with upstream developers. The debian developer reference and manuals generally encourage *co-ordination* with upstream. Nothing that gets this response:

On 2004-06-25 16:07:40 +0100 Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz@cc65.org> wrote:

[...] You did even accuse me of
"muddling with licenses" without actually looking at the sources we're talking about (your FTP download was done *after* the mail with the accusations). In
my eyes you are a real sucker. Go away.

...looks like this is helping to make debian a better free software operating system.

I am now taking my anti-hypocrisy pills, donning asbestos underwear and running for the hills... eek, what a long way to run!