Re: Visualboy Advance question.

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 17:40 -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:

> That doesn't make sense to me. An image viewer isn't useful without
> images, an interpreter isn't useful without scripts, nor is a library
> useful without some program that links to it.
> But we don't keep those kinds of packages out of main just because there
> aren't images, scripts, nor linking programs in main.

I agree. Most people want a program to view images, play movies, execute
scripts, etc from Debian. They have their own images, movies and scripts
to work with. The same with ROMs for emulators & other things like this.
I don't think visualboyadvance should be in contrib instead of main just
because there's no any free GBA ROM in Debian.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>