Re: Creative Commons Attribution license element

    Me> On the Creative Commons side, I'd wonder what opportunity there
    Me> is to get Debian's very tardy comments and critiques applied to
    Me> new versions of the CC licenses.

    NN> Perhaps if they read their own mailing list?...

That's a good point; I didn't see any followup on your message to that
list.

Here's a pointer to your message, BTW, for reference:

    http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2004-January/000320.html

    NN> The trademark issue appears to be an issue solely with the web
    NN> page presentation of the license, which should simply be
    NN> fixed; the trademark clause is not supposed to be part of the
    NN> license at all, but the web page does not make that clear.

As far as I can tell, no.

    NN> I sent a message regarding this to them some time ago, but it
    NN> seems to have fallen into a black hole.  Perhaps you know
    NN> someone who could actually get something done on this
    NN> point?...

I can try to bring the subject up on the cc-licenses list again.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
Email: evan@debian.org