Re: Creative Commons Attribution license element

Evan Prodroumou wrote:
>On the Creative Commons side, I'd wonder what opportunity there is to
>get Debian's very tardy comments and critiques applied to new versions
>of the CC licenses.

Perhaps if they read their own mailing list?...

The trademark issue appears to be an issue solely with the web page
presentation of the license, which should simply be fixed; the trademark
clause is not supposed to be part of the license at all, but the web page
does not make that clear.

I sent a message regarding this to them some time ago, but it seems to have
fallen into a black hole.  Perhaps you know someone who could actually get
something done on this point?...