Re: DFSG#10 [was: Re: Draft Debian-legal summary of the LGPL]

On May 25, 2004, at 01:03, Branden Robinson wrote:
I don't think requiring a verbatim statement is "supporting
documentation" is any less obnoxious than requiring a verbatim statement
in "advertising materials".

I disagree. It's usually in any of the "supporting documentation" vs. in all of the advertising materials.

i.e., we include it in the supporting documentation /usr/share/doc/PACAGE/copyright, which we have to include anyway.