Re: DRAFT for a GR proposal concerning the Sarge release

Thiemo Seufer said on Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 06:18:00AM +0200,:

 > What  exactly are  these great  benefits? I  see  diminished driver
 > support and a lack of documentation, or alternatively non-free as a
 > rather

That is what I  used to think, till I realised that  the prospect of a
large  number of  users  switching to  other  hardware might  persuade
hardware vendors to be sensible and open up the specs.

  Mahesh T. Pai, LL.M.,
  'NANDINI', S. R. M. Road,
  Ernakulam, Cochin-682018,
  Kerala, India.