Re: about licenses for 3D models

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 01:27:43PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I think starting or ending an analysis with "well, I can't find anything
> that directly contravenes the DFSG" is a risky approach to take.
>
> DFSG-conformance is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a work
> to be Free Software.

I thought I'd covered the bases fairly well, but I'll make sure I do a more
thorough job in future of enumerating the issues involved.

Personally, mentioning that there aren't any DFSG issues noticable is
useful, because it means that part of the necessary conditions are
satisfied.  I can see, though, that only saying "there are no DFSG problems"
only gives the OP half the story.

- Matt