Re: Online demonstration support against Software Patents?

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [040409]:
> On 2004-04-08 21:34:22 +0100 Henrion Benjamin <bh@udev.org> wrote:
>
> >Last september many websites participated in a web strike against
> >software patents. [...]
>
> Last September some web sites were offline (sorry, "on strike") for
> weeks, making free software supporters waste time looking for
> alternative sources.

Wasting time reading the message, then entering the site normally.

The previous demo was only one week long for most sites.

Anyway, with patents, those websites would not probably exists...

> Yes to protest! No to hurting our supporters!

I hope they will ask questions to themselves, understanding the freedom
they have now is at this price...

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org