the ripmime license

Hi!

I'd like to package ripmime for Debian. As you use a non-standard license, the first action I took was asking debian-legal for advice.

They agree that this license *seems to be* DFSG-free but they don't like some clauses because they aren't clear. I'd would be nice if you read the discussion and told me if you are willing to resolve the problems mentioned either by clarifying the questioned terms or by double-licensing under a standard license like the GPL (which I think also protects your code in the way intended by your license).

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/debian-legal-200402/msg00193.html.

I CC debian-legal to ensure they know what I write to you.

thanks
Willi Mann