Re: mysql license update

On Jan 29, 2004, at 12:17, Henning Makholm wrote:

So it seems. However, beware of works that include php and mysql as
well as third-party code with the original un-excepted GPL.

I could see the following as being a problem:

	a) foo.php under PHP 3.0 License using MySQL and a GPL PHP module

I'm not sure if we have any GPL PHP modules in Debian, and if we do checking dependencies isn't that hard. The easiest fix would be for foo.php to be licensed under a GPL-compatible license.