translations under Creative Commons license?

Greetings,

I have a question about how I can grant a license to translate a written article without granting a license to create any other derivative works.

I am writing an article that I intend to release under a license such as the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs license. The license is explained here:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/1.0/

here's the actual license:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/1.0/legalcode

I realize the license is non-free by Debian standards, as I do not wish to allow it to be modified in any way. That's important to me because the work is in large part an expression of my opinion, and I am writing it for a largely political purpose. However, I hope that the Debian community will be sympathetic to what I have to say in the article, which is:

Links to Tens of Thousands of Legal Music Downloads
http://www.goingware.com/tips/legal-downloads.html

To understand why this is a political document, read these two sections:

Change the Law
http://www.goingware.com/tips/legal-downloads.html#law
Should Copyright Even Exist?
http://www.goingware.com/tips/legal-downloads.html#copyright

Now my question: I wish to encourage translations to languages other than English. I want to require that any translations be faithful to my original article, both in the facts presented and the opinions expressed. I want any translations to fall under the same license as my original document. I'm willing to allow translators to hold a joint copyright with me on their translations.

How can I best accomplish this? While I haven't looked into it very hard yet, I am unaware of a license that provides what I want. The Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs license comes the closest to what I want with the exception that it doesn't allow for translation.

The Attribution-ShareAlike license _does_ allow for translation, unfortunately it also allows for derivative works that may alter my expressions of opinion, and doesn't require translations to be faithful.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/1.0/legalcode

The only solution I have been able to find is that I can notify prospective translators that they can apply personally to me for a license to translate the document, and I can send them written permission. (According to the CCPL, I think I'd have to supply this permission in hardcopy, I don't think email would do.)

While not quite what I would like, that would be acceptable. However, I would need help in drafting a license that granted permission to translate under the terms I outline above. I would want to have the requirement that the translation not be published until I had the opportunity to have someone else fluent in the language check it for accuracy and quality.

Perhaps you can suggest language for such permission, or else direct me to other licenses.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/