Re: Unable to contact author of DFSG FAQ

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, James Devenish wrote:
> I would like to contact the author of a web page entitled "Debian
> Free Software Guidelines (DFSG) FAQ" The page is here:
> <http://people.debian.org/~bap/dfsg-faq.html>

Barak Pearlmutter <barak@cs.may.ie> is the primarily author of the
DFSG Faq, as listed at the end of the FAQ.

> I believe there to be some incorrect statements on that page

Could you please elaborate?

> Please send or CC any replies directly to me, as I am not subscribed
> to the debian-legal list. Sorry for the intrusion.

In the future, setting your Mail-Followup-To: is the right way to tell
people to Cc: you. I've adjusted it accordingly.

Don Armstrong

--
You could say she lived on the edge... Well, maybe not exactly on the edge,
just close enough to watch other people fall off.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu