Re: Licence opinion

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 09:37:06PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> This is not a license but a meta-license. DFSG are applied to
> licenses, not to meta-licenses. Please tell the author to choose a
> suitable license.

Because silence on this mailing list gets interpreted as A)
indifference, B) vigorous support, or C) vigorous opposition, depending
on whatever self-serving position various people are attempting to
bolster, I'll just say this:

AOL.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit