Re: [POSITION SUMMARY] Re: Plugins, libraries, licenses and Debian

Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> writes:

> They had to receive it under the terms of the GPL. They also received
> AIE under the terms of the MIT X11 license. The work is sort-of
> dual-licensed, in the sense that the X11 license is compatible with
> the GPL.

Yes, but they can't distribute AIE+INVERT+STENOG on the same CD labeled
"A complete solution to your inverted stegonography needs!"  And when
they distribute AIE+INVERT they're required by the license on INVERT to
distribute the source of AIE.

But I'm just nitpicking now; I also agree with your summation.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan@nowan.org>