Re: committee for FSF-Debian discussion

* Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com> [2003-09-27 10:53]:
> The following persons have agreed to serve on a committee regarding
> the FSF - Debian discussion:

I wholeheartedly support the formation of this committee.  In order to
foster the discussion, I am willing to pledge some of Debian funds for
the use of travel and phone expenses of the members representing
Debian.  I have been told that Mako will try to schedule a meeting for

> 	Eben Moglen, Attorney for the Free Software Foundation.
> 	Henri Poole, Board member, Free Software Foundation.
> 	Benj. "Mako" Hill, Debian.

I hereby appoint Mako Hill as Debian's delegate in this committee,
representing Debian.  All official communication related to GFDL
discussions with the FSF should, if possible, go through him.

Martin Michlmayr