Re: "GNU is perfect" and French IRS, was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 09:53:48PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> >>What does IRS stand for in France?  I can't find a decoding of that.
> >I forgot 2 words, -> "IRS registered charity"
>
> That still doesn't explain WTF IRS is.

IRS = Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. bureaucracy in charge of
collecting U.S. Federal income taxes.

http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    that reading it will cause an