Re: Export clauses in XFree86 licensing

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

> Please file a bug report against the "xfree86" package and include a
> reference to this thread's URL on lists.debian.org.

OK, done. Bug #211675.

> Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Henning.

Hm, I don't know...  Further investigation reveals that once in my
foolish youth I myself seem to have tried to declare the notification
clause of the SGI license free. Sigh - what can I have been thinking?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2000/debian-legal-200006/msg00143.html

(after which the thread deteriorated into pointless flamage because
for some reason I was being deliberately obtuse about a badly worded
indemnification clause :-( ).

--
Henning Makholm                                "Okay, okay, life's a beach."