Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Stallman wrote:
The only question I intend to discuss on this list is Debian's
decision about whether to use or not use GFDL-covered manuals.

Well, since Debian will contain only 100% Free Software, and I think most of us (and you, if I interpret your previous emails correctly) agree that GFDL manuals are not Free Software, it would seem to be a natural conclusion that Debian will not contain them.

-- Keith

(Who is not a DD)