Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Thursday, Sep 11, 2003, at 14:15 US/Eastern, Andrew Suffield wrote:

You are stretching the term "DRM media" in order to construct a straw
man. As such, your argument is irrelevant. My original point stands
uncontested.

Fine. Then I raise you GPL Section 6, which prohibits restrictions on the exercise of rights granted in the GPL.

"You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein."

Distributing on DRM media, with DRM-bits enabled, would seem to violate that rather clearly.