Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> a tapoté :

> * Mathieu Roy (yeupou@gnu.org) [030909 11:20]:
> > Not *in* Debian, but *shipped by* Debian. For you, there's no
> > distinction between GNU Emacs manual and Macromedia Flash?
>
> There is exactly one: We are allowed to distribute the manual, but not
> the Flash player. So installation of the second needs some ugly
> tricks, and perhaps it would be better to create a new archive
> "non-free-installers" for this (and similar code).

I see many others differences. Am I dreaming or you can modify almost
the GNU Emacs manual, you can distribute largely this manual (modified
or not), you have the preferred form for modification of the GNU Emacs
manual.
It does not sounds so similar to be.

I find more differencies than similarities between the two.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org